I woke up bright and early this morning and took Nick out for breakfast since it is his birthday. We went to Denny’s hid favorite place. While we were there we got on the subject if iPods and he told me that that was my Christmas present that he had gotten me but then taken back. OH MAN! That’s okay though because he got one of the new ones that plays videos and everything else on it. I just want one of the baby ones so I can use it when I exercise.

Jen is taking Nick out to Wendover for his birthday and Nick promises that if he wins 3 grand he will buy me an iPod. I will be really shocked if he wins that much money. He’s good enough to win it but it also depends on how well the other people he plays against play.

We went out to dinner with Hil and Jeff tonight since it was Hil’s birthday this week. We went out to Tempanyaki in Layton for dinner. It ended up being across the street from the neighborhood where Brady’s mom lives. I thought about stopping by to say hi but decided against it since I had the rest of my family in the car with me.

Dinner was pretty good. Our cook looked like an Asian version of Jake (don’t ask). He was trying to throw the shrimp to people and his aim was off. He smacked Brittney right in the forehead with her shrimp.

0 comments: